Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inhaling and Exhaling

Do you know the most important way to become healthy? I do. It is inhaling deeply through the nose, and exhaling through the mouth. This will make you healthy if you do it 20 times a day. What this does to you is it calms your body, gives you energy, and also makes your blood in your body flow more faster. This will also help you breath more better. TRY IT! I usually do this 40 times a day. There has been a time where I did it the whole day, and I was feeling so energized, I could not sleep. It has been proven that the person that lives the longest life usually breaths through the nose and exhales through the mouth. Furthermore, it has also been proven while running, if you breath through the nose and exhale through the mouth you will feel more energized and not get tired at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment